Monday, November 1, 2010

As I've already said...

In case you didn't believe me the first time I said it I will say it again...I never make a recipe twice the same, NEVER! Remember the post I made with the Ooey - Gooey Chocolate Chip Chocolate Buttermilk-esk Cookies? Well you guessed it, I CHANGED IT UP! This time I think I may even like them even more, maybe! I hope you're wondering what I did to change them :)

It was really quite simple, first I left out the chocolate chips and presto you've got a brownie cookie! And even better, I added 3/4 tsp of Peppermint extract! Yummy! I attempted to bake them in a muffin tin hoping to achieve a brownie that was ALL corners, without corners. Maybe I should say that they were all EDGES. Anyway, that didn't turn out quite as well but I think the trick is to bake them longer so I will try them again.

Wonder what I'll try next...

1 comment:

  1. I just baked up the last of this batch and they smell and taste just like the famous Girl Scout Thin Mints! That was a fun surprise :)

    ReplyDelete