Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cookie Baking Day 2011

Monday was the traditional cookie baking day at my mom's house. Saturday evening Barney and I mixed up 8 bathes of cookie dough and that was just the beginning... by the time I left on Monday evening I believe we had made 16 different kinds of cookies and several different kinds of candy. Here are some pictures of the amazingness that is CBD11:

Ethan, Sam and Josiah making gingerbread cookies

Ethan worked really hard to peal all these pieces of candy and I didn't see him take a snitch once!!

Collyn and Megan Sloan making pretzel buckeyes...what's better than a buckeye? adding  pretzels :)

Ben and Ryan making Cinnamon Crackle Cookies...they were really disturbed by the lemon peel in these cookies!

Nate putting on the finishing touch to the peanut butter kisses 

We had 2 ovens running all day long but we always had a back log of cookies waiting for an empty shelf

Ashlyn hard at work

Everyone really had a good time making the gingerbread cookies 

Look at all those candies Hannah is so proud of

Denise Sloan making my favorite cookies!! Look at the spread behind her...my belly is rumbling :)
Brianna <3

Katelyn and Bekah making Turtles

Making even more candy!

If I am anywhere close to right we made over 60 dozen cookies and pieces of candy, not bad for 14 adults and 18 kids and about 6 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment